NFL

NFL Betting, Latest NFL Odds

Denver Broncos vs. Baltimore Ravens Line a Solid -7

Submitted by Dan Shapiro on, Oct/06/2010

New York Giants vs. Houston Texans Odds

Submitted by Don Shapiro on, Oct/06/2010

2010 Week 5 NFL Power Rankings

These 2010 Week 5 NFL Power Rankings are based on the current odds to win the 2011 Super Bowl being offered by BetUS.com.

Submitted by Don Shapiro on, Oct/05/2010

Washington Redskins Odds To Win NFC East Now At 5/1

Submitted by Ean Lamb on, Oct/04/2010

2010 Week 6 College Football Lines

Submitted by Don Shapiro on, Oct/04/2010

Monday Night Football: Patriots vs. Dolphins Betting Odds

Submitted by Ean Lamb on, Oct/04/2010

Patriots vs. Dolphins Prediction – Free Pick

This Patriots vs. Dolphins prediction is courtesy of our friends at Pregame.com

If you would like to bet on this game, remember that Bookmaker.com is currently offering up to $300 in free cash on your initial deposit and the best mobile betting app on the Web.  Learn more here.

Submitted by Don Shapiro on, Oct/03/2010

Bears vs. Giants Odds

 

The Bears vs. Giants odds opened at Giants -3.  Nearly 75 percent of the betting public was backing the Bears at +3 ½ (odds found at BetUS.com).  For the 25 percent backing New York, SBG Global was one of the only online sportsbooks offering the Giants at -3.

Submitted by C Costigan on, Oct/03/2010

Texans vs. Raiders Spread Stays Steady

 

The Texans vs. Raiders spread remained at Houston -3 Saturday evening.  Amazingly the oddsmakers haven’t move the number above the number 3 after opening at -4.  Some 90 percent or more of the backing has gone towards the Texans in this one, making them among the top three most bet on sides in Week 4 of the 2010 NFL regular season. 

 

Submitted by C Costigan on, Oct/02/2010

Seattle Seahawks vs. St. Louis Rams Line Has Little Movement

 

The Seattle Seahawks vs. St. Louis Rams line of Seahawks -2 hasn’t moved much since opening at -1 ½.  Seattle is a road favorite here, keeping in mind that they haven’t exactly played well on the road.  How’s this for a stat? The Seahawks are just 1-9 ATS in their last 10 road games.  OUCH!

Submitted by C Costigan on, Oct/02/2010

San Francisco 49ers vs. Atlanta Falcons Point Spread Dips to -6

 

After opening at -7, the San Francisco 49ers vs. Atlanta Falcons point spread has dropped to -6 in favor of the home team Falcons at only a handful of online sportsbooks, SBG Global among them.  Betting action is relatively even on this game and most books were not likely to drop the line below -6 ½.  The 6-point spread is insurance for those afraid Atlanta can win by a touchdown. 

 

Submitted by C Costigan on, Oct/02/2010

2010 Week 4 NFL Betting Odds, Trends

 

Gambling911.com is thrilled to provide its readers with the 2010 Week 4 NFL odds, along with some great trends, on the first half games Sunday.

Denver Broncos vs. Tennessee Titans – The folks at DonBest.com tell us that the OVER is especially enticing in this matchup. As a favorite of 3.5 to 9.5 points, Tennessee has gone OVER 8 out of 10 times, and using that same odds range at home they are 6-1.  The OVER is 44 at Bookmaker.com.

Submitted by C Costigan on, Oct/02/2010

Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Spread

 

Submitted by C Costigan on, Oct/02/2010

2010 Week 4 NFL Predictions

 

Submitted by C Costigan on, Oct/02/2010

New York Jets Odds To Win AFC East, 2011 Super Bowl

 

Following two impressive wins after a series debut loss, Gambling911.com takes a look at the New York Jets odds to win both the AFC East and the 2011 Super Bowl.  These odds were still available at BetUS.com, but expect them to be slashed further should New York beat Buffalo on Sunday.  As such, we suggest locking these odds in now while the value is still there.

Submitted by C Costigan on, Oct/02/2010

McNabb Returns to Philly to Take on Vick (Betting Preview)

Submitted by C Costigan on, Oct/02/2010

Texas vs. Oklahoma Betting Odds and Preview

Sportsbook.com has your Texas vs. Oklahoma betting odds and preview in what should be one of the most wagered on games of Week 5 in College Football. 

Submitted by C Costigan on, Oct/02/2010

Detroit Lions vs. Green Bay Packers Spread Drops 2 Points

Submitted by C Costigan on, Oct/01/2010

Cincinnati Bengals vs. Cleveland Browns Week 4 NFL Spread

 

The Cincinnati Bengals vs. Cleveland Browns Week 4 NFL spread opened at Bengals -3 and the line remained there at BetED.com late Friday.  Cincinnati was getting 75 percent of the betting action in this game.  The Bengals were also one of the most bet on teams of the NFL Week 4. 

Submitted by C Costigan on, Oct/01/2010

2010 Week 5 College Football Picks

 

Carrie Stroup here with your 2010 Week 5 College Football picks, which basically go against heavily wagered on public teams. 

Unbelievably the most wagered on College Football team for Saturday is Ohio State on the moneyline at -950.  SICK!

Submitted by C Costigan on, Oct/01/2010

Carolina Panthers vs. New Orleans Saints Point Spread

 

The Carolina Panthers vs. New Orleans Saints point spread opened at -14 and it has not budged at BetED.com, though most other books were bringing the line down a half point as of Friday afternoon.  Just over 60 percent of the betting on this game was going towards the reigning Super Bowl champion Saints.

Submitted by C Costigan on, Oct/01/2010

Denver Broncos vs. Tennessee Titans Line Down To -6 ½

 

Submitted by C Costigan on, Oct/01/2010

Washington Redskins vs. Philadelphia Eagles Spread

 

The Washington Redskins vs. Philadelphia Eagles spread opened at Philadelphia -6 ½ and has since dropped to -5 ½ at BetED.com.  The Eagles were getting around 65 percent of the betting action Friday afternoon and Gambling911.co anticipates this number to be closer to 55/45 by game time.  We also anticipate heavy action on this game.

Submitted by C Costigan on, Oct/01/2010

NFL Week 4 Line Movements

 

Currently there are four games on the Week 4 NFL betting board where the line has moved by at least one point. Interestingly, for three of these games, the line has moved in the opposite direction of where the money is going. These fall into the category of the “smart money” opportunities that we presented a week ago in which you go against the popular choice and side with the direction that the line is moving.

Submitted by C Costigan on, Sep/30/2010

Pittsburgh Steelers 2011 Super Bowl Odds Still Great Value

 

Submitted by C Costigan on, Sep/30/2010

2010 NFL 3 Week Review of Critical Factors

 

Submitted by Payton on, Sep/29/2010

Las Vegas Sportsbooks Best College Football Week Ever

 

Submitted by C Costigan on, Sep/29/2010

Kansas City Chiefs Odds To Win AFC West

 

Submitted by C Costigan on, Sep/28/2010

2010 Week 4 NFL Power Rankings

 

Gambling911.com has released its 2010 Week 4 NFL Power Rankings based on the latest odds to win the 2011 Super Bowl. 

Following the Green Bay Packers loss Monday night against the Chicago Bears, they are no longer ranked number one (though they’re still at number 2).  Quite frankly we’ve been a little bewildered as to why they were up there in the first place.  ESPN.com had them at number two but the folks at BetUS.com have assigned them the shortest odds to win the 2011 Super Bowl over these past two weeks.

Submitted by C Costigan on, Sep/28/2010

Breaking News

Top Bookie Sportsbook Software that Offers a Complete Price Per Head Solution

The main reason why Premier Per Head is the No. 1 sportsbook solution provider in the online gambling software industry today is our never ending commitment to offering the best price per head service that money can buy.

Macau Eases Gambling Crackdown Concerns After Casino Shares Plummet

Macau, the world's biggest gambling hub, moved on Friday to clarify it had not tightened daily cash withdrawal limits for Chinese gamblers

Oulala clinches the Best Fantasy Sports Product Award

Oulala.com, the daily fantasy sports (DFS) operator and B2B provider, won the award for 'Best Fantasy Sports Product' at SBC Awards ceremony in London.