..

Bitcoin Bookie New York

Written by:
Don Shapiro
Published on:
Dec/24/2018

New York is comprised of Upstate and the NYC Area where sports betting action is concerned, especially when it comes to the NFL.

Bitcoin Pay Per Head for Bookies, Agents

Bitcoin is a decentralized currency system that is easy to use.  Setting up is simple with an increasing number of exchanges that can be linked to one's own bank account.  Most importantly, transactions are anonymous.

Weekly transactions can be made instantly via Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

PayPerHead.com is one of the most established Pay Per Head services on the planet, offering clients the chance to service their player base for as little as $3 per customer per week.

Get their Prime Package for a 3-week trial at just $3 Per Head with full access to pro bookie tools. With over $90 billion in bets on the line every year during the football season, we empower you to take control and get a bigger piece of that action.

And Now PayPerHead Waives Transaction Fees for Bitcoin, Etherium, Litecoin, and Ripple.

Below are the teams your New York clientele will focus most on when placing a wager:

Jets, Giants, Bills 

The Giants and Jets fan bases make up between 50 percent and 60 percent of the lower New York State region north of Manhattan, whereas better than 60% of the NFL fan base in NYC are comprised of Giants and Jets fans.  New York City is a melting pot with transplants from across the nation making up the other 40%.

Western and Northern New York State love their Bills.  Not suprisingly, better than 70% of those NFL fans residing in and around Buffalo identify themselves as Bills fans.

Yankees, Mets, Knicks, Rangers, Sabres

The New York City region keeps bookies and agents busy year round with professional sports franchises (sometimes more than one) in all sports.

The Sabres obviously attract a significant number of gamblers throughout the National Hockey League (NHL) season.

In 2017, the Sabres have been posting an attendance count of around 18,000, filling the arena to about 95%.

- Don Shapiro, Gambling911.com

Business/Financial News

Lithuania Dabbles in Crypto-Coin as Central Banks Look for Ways to Fend off Facebook

Lithuania Dabbles in Crypto-Coin as Central Banks Look for Ways to Fend off Facebook

Lithuania is about to issue the first central bank-produced digital coin in the euro zone, part of a project to trial state-backed digital currencies and blockchain technology in everyday use.

'Sophisticated' Hacker Plunders $450,000 From Defi Protocol Balancer

'Sophisticated' Hacker Plunders $450,000 From Defi Protocol Balancer

In two separate transactions, an attacker targeted two pools containing Ethereum-based tokens with transfer fees – or so-called deflationary tokens.

Lobbyist Abramoff Charged in Cryptocurrency Fraud Case

Lobbyist Abramoff Charged in Cryptocurrency Fraud Case

Jack Abramoff, a once-powerful lobbyist who spent time in federal prison for fraud and corruption, has been charged in a San Francisco court in an investor fraud case involving cryptocurrency and lobbying disclosure, federal authorities announced Thursday.

New Zealand Seizes $90M From Russian Bitcoin Fraud Suspect

New Zealand Seizes $90M From Russian Bitcoin Fraud Suspect

New Zealand police said Monday they have seized $90 million from Alexander Vinnik, a Russian bitcoin fraud suspect who is in French custody but is also wanted in the United States.

Canadian Crypto Firm Collapsed Due to Ponzi Scheme by Late Founder, Regulator Says

Last year’s collapse of Canadian cryptocurrency trading platform Quadriga CX was due to a Ponzi scheme operated by founder Gerald Cotten, who died suddenly in December 2018, the country’s biggest securities regulator said on Thursday.

Syndicate