Hearing Reset for Pig-Mask Suspect in Bellagio Heist

Submitted by Guest on

Written by :

Guest

Published on :

Hearing Reset for Pig-Mask Suspect in Bellagio Heist

(Associated Press) - A preliminary hearing was reset to May 2 for a 20-year-old man arrested after allegedly wearing a pig mask in a smash-and-grab jewelry store burglary at a Las Vegas Strip resort.

Sebastian Gonzalez's court-appointed lawyer, Robert O'Brien, said today he sought a postponement so he can conduct additional investigation.

Gonzalez told police he was brought from Mexico City to Las Vegas under threat that his family would be harmed unless he took part in the break-in early March 25 at the Tesorini store at the Bellagio.

Las Vegas police are still seeking three other male suspects who got away after a wild chase in the casino parking garage.

Gonzalez told police following his arrest that the getaway plan had been to board a bus to San Diego or Tijuana, Mexico.

Related Content

Dragon Link slot

The Dragon Link Slot Hits Again.... This Time in Bossier City Louisiana for $1 Million

This is the second Dragon Link jackpot to hit at the Horseshoe Bossier City in just over a month.
Dancing Drums big payout

Sacramento's Thunder Valley Casino Resort Pays Out $381,009 With $8 Bet on Dancing Drums Game

The Thunder Valley Casino Resort near Sacramento has seen some other impressive payouts so far this year including a $679,496 jackpot.
California blackjack ban halted for now

California Cardroom Crackdown Halted: Club One Casino in Fresno Breathes Sigh of Relief

A preliminary injunction was issued Thursday which paused the ban on blackjack games at state cardrooms.
Three charged with murder

Three South Carolina Suspects Charged With Murder, Kidnapping After Luring Victim to NC Casino

Victim, only identified as "M.B.G", was allegedly lured to the Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort in North Carolina under the pretense that one of those charged was going to date him.