Can I Bet the FIFA World Cup Online From Ghana Using Bitcoin?

Written by:
Guest
Published on:
Jun/07/2018

You can bet the FIFA World Cup from Ghana using bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies by opening up an online wagering account and connecting a bitcoin wallet to a regional cryptocurrency exchange that can then be connected further to your bank account or other financial payment processing service.  It is important to tie in the wallet for security purposes as exchanges should never be used to store funds.


Bookmaker accepts most crypto-currencies

BITCOIN EXCHANGES IN GHANA

Paxful - Paxful is best place to buy, sell and send bitcoin with over 300 ways to pay for bitcoin including bank transfers, gift cards, Paypal, Western Union, Moneygram, your personal debit/credit cards and many more!

SpectroCoin - Link with credit card, VPay, Perfect Money, Payeer, more. 

WHO GHANA WILL BE ROOTING FOR IN THIS YEAR'S WORLD CUP

Despite Ghana’s national football team, the Black Stars, not making it to this year’s FIFA World Cup, Ghana is set to register the highest game watch in Africa by proportion of the population, with 99 percent of Ghanaian men saying they will be following the contest, according to a survey by GeoPoll, the leading provider of fast, high quality research from Africa.

74 percent, will be watching from home, while the other 26 percent will watch the games outdoors, at friends’ places, in the office, or in restaurants and clubs.

Over 50% are said to be supporting Egypt.

ODDS TO WIN 2018 - LIVE ODDS HERE

Brazil 7/2
Germany 4/1
Spain 6/1
France 6/1
Argentina 9/1
Belgium 10/1
England 16/1
Portugal 20/1
Colombia 33/1
Uruguay 33/1
Croatia 33/1
Russia 40/1
Poland 50/1
Mexico 80/1
Denmark 80/1
Switzerland 80/1
Sweden 100/1
Nigeria 150/1
Egypt 150/1
Senegal 150/1
Serbia 150/1
Japan 250/1
Morocco 250/1
Peru 200/1
Iceland 200/1
Australia 400/1
Costa Rica 400/1
South Korea 500/1
Tunisia 500/1
Iran 500/1
Saudi Arabia 750/1
Panama 750/1

- Alistair Prescott, Gambling911.com

FIFA World Cup News

Group B Updated Odds to Win - 2018 World Cup: Spain, Portugual, Iran

While Spain and Portugal still have the best chance of advancing to the Group of 16, Iran will do so with a shock win over Portugal.

Iran vs. Portugal Betting Tips, Latest Odds - 25 June - World Cup

Gambling911.com has your Iran vs. Portugal betting tips and odds.

Spain vs. Morocco Betting Tips, Latest Odds - 2018 World Cup

Spain vs. Morocco Betting Tips, Latest Odds - 2018 World Cup

Spain was at 1/3 odds of winning against Morocco Monday and, in doing so, win Group B. Morocco has already failed to qualify for the Round of 16.  In addition to Spain, Portugal and Iran are still in contention to advance.

Group A Winner Odds - Uruguay or Russia - 2018 World Cup

Group A Winner Odds - Uruguay or Russia - 2018 World Cup

Monday's matchup between Russia and Uruguay will determine the winner of Group A in the 2018 FIFA World Cup.  Both sides have already qualified for the Group of 16. You can bet which of these sides will win Group A.

Uruguay vs. Russia Betting Tips, Latest Odds - World Cup 25 June

A critical Group A matchup between Uruguay and Russia will determine the group winner, though both teams have already qualified to play in the Round of 16.

Syndicate