..

Packers vs. Vikings Point Spread, Free Pick From Gambling911.com

Written by:
Mary Montgomery
Published on:
Nov/22/2014
Packers vs. Vikings Point Spread, Free Pick From Gambling911.com

The Packers vs. Vikings point spread was at Green Bay -8 after opening at -9.5.  For us here at Gambling911.com we will be all over Minnesota at +8.  We have been winning every week for the past several weeks of this football season, combining College and NFL.  Hopefully this trend continues.

The reason is simple.  Despite opening at 9.5, this line has moved downwards in an effort to drive more action towards the Packers and it is working in a very big way.  Nearly 85% of those betting this game were backing Green Bay.  Normally, with this scenario, we see the odds grow longer for the side getting the least amount of action (in this case Minnesota seeing 15%).

Green Bay is playing quite well of late, winning six of their last seven games and entering this matchup with a 7-3 record.  Minnesota lost on the road in Chicago last week but had won its two previous games.

The Packers have dominated this series, winning eight of the last ten and six of those by more than the current spread.

The Packers are 1-6 Against The Spread vs. a team with a losing record while the Vikings are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games following a Straight Up loss.

Go Vikings!

- Mary Montgomery, Gambling911.com

Sports Handicapping News

NBA Best Bets - March 11, 2020

NBA Best Bets - March 11, 2020

These are teams that have the best chance of winning or covering the spread based on recent trends for Wednesday March 11, 2020.

NBA Best Bets - March 8, 2020

NBA Best Bets - March 8, 2020

These are teams that have the best chance of winning or covering the spread based on recent trends for Sunday March 8, 2020.

NBA Best Bets March 7, 2020

From top to bottom are teams that have the best chance of winning or covering the spread based on recent trends for Saturday March 7, 2020.

NBA Best Bets March 6, 2020

From top to bottom are teams that have the best chance of winning or covering the spread based on recent trends for Friday March 6, 2020.

NBA Betting – Los Angeles Clippers at Houston Rockets

Rockets are a -1 point favorite versus Clippers

Syndicate