..

Online Casino Games – Sic Bo (骰寶)

Written by:
Payton
Published on:
Jun/10/2011
Online Casino Games – Sic Bo (骰寶)

Online casino games now being offered from Lock Casino as of June 10, 2011 include Sic Bo (骰寶) or hi-lo in the Philippines.  Sic Bo is played as as dai siu in Macau. 

Also known as tai sai (大細), dai siu (大小), big and small or hi-lo is from the ancient Chinese civilization comes a game where you predict what will turn up with the toss of the dice. Sic Bo offers a variety of betting options and allows you to place multiple bets at once. You can bet that specific numbers will turn up, a specific pair of numbers will be rolled, a specific three of a kind will turn up and much more. Sic Bo offers high payouts for its most rare combinations. 

The literal meaning of Sic bo (骰寶) is "precious dice", while dai siu and dai sai mean "big [or] small".

Sic Bo strategy was offered by the great online casino guide Wizard of Odds

 

Bet on any specific number from 1 to 6. If chosen number appears 1 time bet pays 1 to 1, if it appears 2 times bet pays 2 to 1, and if it appears 3 times it pays 3 to 1 (in Atlantic City and Macau). Probability of 1 match is 34.72%, 2 matches is 6.94%, 3 matches is 0.46%. House edge of 7.87% (in Atlantic City and Macau). In Australia three matches pays 12 to 1, for a house edge of 3.70%.

Macau-Only bets are Odd and Even.  These are never used in the US and not likely to be found online.  The house edge is 2.78 percent in both cases. 

Here are your best bets in Sic Bo(骰寶).  The total of 4 and 17 pays 50 to 1 odds in Macau, 60 to 1 in Atlantic City and 62-1 in Australia.  Small wins on total of 4-10, except for a three of a kind. 48.61% is the probability of winning with even pay and a house edge of 2.78%.  Big wins on total of 11-17, except for three of a kind with a probability of winning at 48.61 percent, even pay and a house edge that is the same as Small. 

You don’t have to go to Macau or Australia to play Sic Bo (骰寶).  Lock Casino has the game online.  Get a 400% match up to $2,000 in bonuses.

- Payton O’Brien, Gambling911.com Senior Editor

Online Casinos News

The UKGC and GamStop – Constantly Looking Out For Gamblers

The UKGC and GamStop – Constantly Looking Out For Gamblers

The gambling space in the UK has been evolving significantly over the past couple of decades. While for many years people relied on bookmaker shops and physical casinos to place sports bets and play their favourite casino games, there has been a significant shift over to online gambling platforms.

How Casino Deposit Bonuses Work - A  Guide

How Casino Deposit Bonuses Work - A Guide

In the past few months, U.S state after state press forwards with bills and legislation to legalize sports-betting and online casinos in order to drive revenues to pandemic-stricken state coffers.

New Trends in Casino Gaming

New Trends in Casino Gaming

Times have changed with our ever-changing world and fast-advancing technology. Over the years, the casino industry has adapted to the demand for online gambling.

AGS, South Point Casino Launch First Vegas Golden Knights Themed Slot Game

AGS, South Point Casino Launch First Vegas Golden Knights Themed Slot Game

AGS (or the “Company”) (NYSE: AGS) today (April 27, 2021) announced it has signed a license agreement with the National Hockey League (“NHL”) for NHL-themed slot games and table product offerings in the U.S. and Canada. A Vegas Golden Knights-themed slot machine is the first in the collection, with a debut late last week at South Point Casino on Las Vegas Boulevard.

What are some of the most unusual slot themes?

What are some of the most unusual slot themes?

Slot machines are fun. But, what could make them even more appealing? Slot machines in a new guise? That's right! If we have tickled your imagination, keep reading and discover some of the most unusual slot themes. 

Syndicate