Diamond Sports Says Charlie Sheen: Not the Only Winner

Written by:
Published on:

Hunting for a place for March Madness? Look no further. Diamond Sports is offering incredible March Madness betting options, as well as numerous other perks.

There is no shortage of winners at Diamond Sports either. Congrats are in order to Cole B. He hit for over $120,000 in parlay and teaser winnings last week including a $115 12 team parlay to win $48,000! And, congrats to Gary O. He hit a $17,082 Caribbean Stud Progressive jackpot with a Straight Flush 9, 10, J, Q, K of Hearts on Saturday.

Here's some other great reasons to play Sports at BetDSI.com:  Live Betting on all major sporting events, up to 15 Team Parlays paying true odds, Teasers, Special Teasers and Pleasers offered . They also offer 'no Download' Mobile betting on your iPhone, Android and Blackberry. Finallly they offer Cash back rewards on every wager! 

To check out all these great options, click on the banner below or click here (like a winner.)




Gambling News

Maine Vote on Sports Betting Coming Shortly

Maine Vote on Sports Betting Coming Shortly

Maine legislators say they are 95% there but it is the other 5% they need to hash out, at which point sports betting could soon become a reality in the New England state.  Seven bills have been reduced to one.

Become a Bookie

How to Become a Bookie From Scratch

Becoming a bookie isn’t as difficult as you may think. In this guide, I will assume that you are starting from scratch and provide you with the steps to get started. There’s a lot to learn if you want to run a successful operation, but I don’t want to overwhelm anyone.

Sports Betting News: Disney Now Owns Share of Draftkings?

Sports Betting News: Disney Now Owns Share of Draftkings?

One small part of the massive deal between the Walt Disney Company and 21st Century Fox included the stake in daily fantasy sports and sports betting company DraftKings, Legal Sports Report confirmed on Monday.

Sports Betting Forums: Top Discussions

We tap into the hottest discussions on the sports betting forums and social media.  Hot now: Disney Takes Stake in Draftkings, Negreanu Talks Game of Throne Finale, Bitcoin Profiled on 60 Minutes, More

Holzhauer Returns

Top Gambling Stories: Holzhauer Returns, High Court Ends Kenya Gambling Ad Ban

One of the most prolific gambling and sports crazed nations, Kenya, will no longer ban gambling ads, at least for now, and professional sports betting Holzhauer returns to Jeopardy Monday