..

Bwin Investors Approve PartyGaming Tie-Up

Written by:
C Costigan
Published on:
Jan/28/2011

(Reuters) - Shareholders in Austrian Internet betting group bwin (BWIN.VI) voted on Friday to endorse a tie-up with British peer PartyGaming (PRTY.L) creating the world's largest online gaming business.

The deal is worth $3.3 billion based on share prices when the transaction was unveiled in July.

The two companies have styled the all-share deal a merger of equals although bwin shareholders will end up owning 51.6 percent of the company while investors in PartyGaming will hold the remaining 48.4 percent.

The new group will be listed on the London Stock Exchange and jointly run by current chief executives of the two companies, Jim Ryan and Norbert Teufelberger.

Business/Financial News

Attendees Hospitalized Following Miami Bitcoin Conference

More of those who attended last weekend's Miami Bitcoin Conference have come forward to tell their stories of falling ill, some confirming they tested positive for Covid-19.  The organizers point to the fact that vaccinations have been widely available in the United States.  According to CoinDesk, most respondents to their inquiries indicated that they had gone to Miami fully vaccinated

What Are The Types of Sportsbook Solutions Available

What Are The Types of Sportsbook Solutions Available

Bookies, there is a comprehensive sportsbook solution, and we want to tell you why you need it, and where you can find it. The pay per head industry has turned the gambling industry on its ear, and now you can get in on the ground floor with a three-in-one website that includes a fantastic sportsbook, a world-class racebook, and a Las Vegas-style casino.

Blockchain for Business: CoinGeek’s Zurich Conference is Live & Free With Over 100 Speakers

CoinGeek’s 7th Conference (June 8-10) will feature real use cases in BSV blockchain technology ranging from healthcare to eSports, iGaming to NFTs, and will focus on the environmental impact of digital assets and the future of money itself.

The Crypto Beat - June 7, 2021

The Crypto Beat - June 7, 2021

U.S. seizes $2.3 mln in bitcoin paid to Colonial Pipeline hackers, CryptoFights battles its way to 18.4% share of BSV network actions and El Salvador has become the first country to onboard to a non-fiat currency.

California Man Gets 2 years in Prison for Laundering Bitcoin

California Man Gets 2 years in Prison for Laundering Bitcoin

A Southern California man who pleaded guilty to illegally operating kiosks where customers could buy Bitcoin with cash, or sell Bitcoin in exchange for cash has been sentenced to two years in federal prison.

Syndicate