..

Sign Up Bonus, Promo Code for March Madness Online Betting (2019)

Written by:
Ean Lamb
Published on:
Mar/19/2019

Our friends at YouWager are giving away up to $1000 this March Madness (2019).  USE BONUS CODE G911

This amounts to FREE MONEY on half your deposit.  Open your account with $1000, you receive $500.  Minimum play requirements do apply.

$50 million Americans are expected to bet $8.5 billion on this year's March Madness.

Last year, 97 percent of the estimated $10 billion wagered on March Madness was bet with offshore companies and local bookies, none of which are licensed by US agenies.  The rest, a mere 3 percent, was wagered in Vegas.

Odds to win 2019 NCAA Men's Tournament (4/8/19)
Team Odds
Duke 9/4
Gonzaga 5/1
North Carolina 6/1
Virginia 6/1
Kentucky 14/1
Michigan State 14/1
Tennessee 16/1
Michigan 20/1
Texas Tech 25/1
Purdue 28/1
Houston 30/1
Florida State 35/1
Auburn 45/1
Iowa State 45/1
LSU 50/1
Villanova 55/1
Kansas 60/1
Kansas State 65/1
Marquette 65/1
Nevada 65/1
Virginia Tech 75/1
Buffalo 85/1
Louisville 85/1
Syracuse 85/1
Cincinnati 90/1
Oregon 100/1
Wisconsin 100/1
Wofford 150/1
Florida 200/1
Iowa 200/1
Mississippi State 225/1
Maryland 250/1
Central Florida 300/1
Murray State 300/1
New Mexico State 300/1
Seton Hall 300/1
Minnesota 500/1
Oklahoma 500/1
Ole Miss 500/1
Utah State 500/1
VCU 500/1
Washington 500/1
Arizona State 1000/1
Baylor 1000/1
Belmont 1000/1
Georgia State 1000/1
Liberty 1000/1
Montana 1000/1
Northeastern 1000/1
Northern Kentucky 1000/1
Ohio State 1000/1
Old Dominion 1000/1
St. John's 1000/1
Saint Louis 1000/1
St. Mary's (CA) 1000/1
Temple 1000/1
UC Irvine 1000/1
Yale 1000/1
Colgate 2000/1
Iona 2000/1
Vermont 2000/1
Abilene Christian 5000/1
Bradley 5000/1
Fairleigh Dickinson 5000/1
Gardner-Webb 5000/1
North Dakota State 5000/1
Prairie View A&M 5000/1
North Carolina Central 9999/1

- Ean Lamb, Gambling911.com

Basketball Odds News

Odds Say Shaq Will Kiss Kerr and NBA Team Totals Before and After Free Agency

Odds Say Shaq Will Kiss Kerr and NBA Team Totals Before and After Free Agency

The bookies believe Shaq will make good on his bet to kiss the feet of Steve Kerr.

Bet the 2019-2020 NBA Western Conference Projected Win Totals

Bet the 2019-2020 NBA Western Conference Projected Win Totals

BetOnline Monday released win totals for the 2019-2020 NBA season with the LA Clippers expected to have the most in the Western Conference followed by the Utah Jazz and LA Lakers.

2020 NBA MVP Betting Odds Released

Dave Mason of BetOnline has released NBA MVP odds for the upcoming season. 

Odds for Westbrook's Next Team, MVP and Divisions

Odds for Westbrook's Next Team, MVP and Divisions

On Monday, SportsBetting.ag posted a host of NBA wagering propositions such as where Russell Westbrook will play next year, MVP odds, Clippers vs. Lakers odds, player statistical props and division odds.

Clippers New Favorites to Win 2020 NBA Championship, Lakers 2nd Shortest Odds

Clippers New Favorites to Win 2020 NBA Championship, Lakers 2nd Shortest Odds

SportsBetting.ag has set new odds for the 2019-20 NBA Finals, as well as odds for next season's MVP and - surprise - the LA Clippers are the new favorites to win the 2020 NBA Championship.

Syndicate