..

Gold Ranch Casino and RV Resort Sells $150 Million Powerball Ticket

Written by:
C Costigan
Published on:
Nov/21/2019

Last week, public hearings for the impeachment proceedings against Donald Trump got underway. The beleaguered president is under the gun once again. This time it is tied to a previous phone call to the Ukraine. He allegedly used an approved financial military aid package as political clout against Democratic challenger Joe Biden. The hearings will determine the House’s actions in the matter. Betting on the outcome of these hearings is available through prop bet odds at several prominent online sportsbooks.. The odds favor #impeachment at 1/5 with 3/1 betting odds he will not be impeached by Congress.



Gold Ranch Casino and RV Resort Sells $150 Million Powerball Ticket
Early in November, one lucky winner matched all five numbers and the #Powerball to take home a $150 million jackpot. That ticket was purchased on the California side of Gold Ranch Casino and RV Resort in Reno, Nevada. The casino portion of the property is in Nevada while the lottery sales actually take place in California. The winner has the option of taking home $60 million after taxes. They can also spread out the total $130 million over 30 years. The winner has yet to come forward. They have one year from the date of the drawing to claim their money.

GVC CEO Kenny Alexander Denounces Plan for Online Slots
Britain lawmakers were successful in getting the maximum bet on fixed-odds #betting terminals (FOBT) lowered to two pounds. That new law took effect early this year. They have now turned their sites toward reducing the max bet on online slots to the same level. The voice of opposition is being led by GVC CEO Kenny Alexander. His company is one of the largest regulated online gaming operators in the world. The recent acquisition of Ladbrokes Coral as Britain’s biggest land-based bookmaker makes GVC the 20th-highest corporate tax payer. Alexander described the plan as “ridiculous”. He also said FOBT’s and online slots are “apples to oranges.”

Resorts World Catskills Turns the Page With New Ownership
In early February, shareholders of the Monticello-based Empire Resorts approved the sale of Resorts World Catskills. The buyer is a Malaysian-based gambling conglomerate. The new ownership group is made up of Kien Huat Reality and Genting Malaysia. The same group already owned Resorts World New York City in Queens. The sale was first announced in August with the current ownership struggling to meet financial projections. Resorts World Catskills faced a potential bankruptcy without the sale. Kien Haut Reality will own a controlling 51 percent stake. Genting Americas will own the remaining 49 percent private interest.

Online Casinos News

Online Casino Games Playing Tips & Good Sites

Online Casino Games Playing Tips & Good Sites

It is the gaming platform at online casinos that ultimately is going to determine whether you are going to be able to access a massive suite of different casino games or a modest number of games.

What Distinguishes Microgaming Casinos on the iGaming Market?

When you hear “Microgaming”, what is the first thing that comes to mind? A reputable and respected software developer?

Valuable information about the 188BET dealer that players need to know

The 188BET dealer has many outstanding advantages compared to other dealers on the market. If you are a novice, I would not be afraid to recommend for you.

What do you know about the house W88?

What do you know about the house W88?

W88 is the oldest dealer in the world. This dealer first appeared on the European market.

Most Popular Slot Games of 2019

Playing online slot games is a pastime that many people enjoy. The games are easy to play, and many of them offer the chance to win a life-changing sum of money as the jackpot.

Syndicate