..

Bet the TNF Packers-Seahawks Game

Written by:
Don Shapiro
Published on:
Nov/15/2018

You can bet the Thursday Night Football game between the Packers and Seahawks, which features a line of Seattle -3.  The Packers are sitting at .500 (4-4-1) and the Seahawks are one game under at 4-5.  Green Bay is 4-4 Against The Spread.  Seattle is 5-3 ATS.

CLAIM YOUR SIGNUP BONUS UP TO $1000 - CASH OUT WINNINGS ANY TIME

What's the Line Movement, Betting Action

This line has been pretty steady at -3 after opening at -1 some books.  Action is skewed only slightly in favor of Seattle.

Packers So Far

From ESPN: Defining stat: 31, 10.5 percent. That's the Packers' sack total and sack percentage. They're tied for the league lead in sacks and have the lead outright in sack percentage. And they've done it without much production from Clay Matthews (2.5 sacks) and Nick Perry (1.5). They've already had 15 different players in on a sack through nine games -- two more than they had all of last season. New defensive coordinator Mike Pettine has sent pass-rushers from a variety of directions to make up for the lack of one dominant edge rusher.

Packers Odds

Green Bay is at 35-1 odds of winning the 2019 Super Bowl.

They pay $40 for every $10 bet to win the NFC North.

Seahawks So Far

From ESPN: Defining stat: 5.01. The Seahawks are allowing 5.01 yards per rush. That's the fourth-highest mark in the NFL, and it would be Seattle's worst of the Pete Carroll era by more than a half-yard if the season ended today. End-arounds and fly sweeps have given Seattle particular trouble in two losses to the Rams and one to the Chargers. The Seahawks' defense has been better in several areas that many would have expected given all the turnover from last season, but this hasn't been one of them

Packers vs. Seahawks Trends, Predictions

From AthlonSports: These two teams should provide a rare competitive Thursday Night Football game for the nation this week. Wilson will do just enough in the passing game to keep Green Bay’s defense on its heels. The running game will continue to be very effective for the Seahawks, and defensively they will be giving up yards but do enough in the red zone to slow down the Packers and win a one-score game.

Since 2009, the home team has gone 7-0, winning all but one by more than the current spread.  Green Bay has won the last three games in this series.

- Dan Shapiro, Gambling911.com

Football News News

Find Odds on the Miami vs. Florida Game Week 1

Find Odds on the Miami vs. Florida Game Week 1

College football officially kicks off this Saturday with a good matchup: The Florida Gators vs. Miami Hurricanes.  Odds on this game had Florida at -7.5 at 90% of reporting books, -7 at the other 10%.  The total was coming in at 47.5.

Current Heisman, CFP and FCS Odds 2019 - 2020

Current Heisman, CFP and FCS Odds 2019 - 2020

College football officially kicks off Saturday and Gambling911.com has all the latest odds, including to win the Heisman.

Bet the First Head Coach to be Fired 2019 (Part II)

Bet the First Head Coach to be Fired 2019 (Part II)

This will be the second part of our analysis of the ‘First Coach to Be Fired’ market found in the NFL proposition betting odds.  In the first part, we suggested that second favorite Pat Shurmur is the most likely candidate to be first coach fired.

College Football – Oklahoma Sooners Odds To Make CFP 2020

College Football – Oklahoma Sooners Odds To Make CFP 2020

Despite the loss of another Heisman Trophy winning quarterback, the offense shouldn’t be a problem. The defense? That’s another story. The Oklahoma Sooners reached the College Football Playoff the last two seasons with a transfer quarterback operating a highly entertaining machine.

Find Odds on the Rams vs. Panthers Game Week 1

Find Odds on the Rams vs. Panthers Game Week 1

The Rams were listed as a -3 road favorite in Carolina for their Week 1 game versus the Panthers. 

Syndicate