..

Will the Braves-Phillies Game Be Postponed, Cancelled Tonight?

Written by:
Don Shapiro
Published on:
Aug/07/2020

The weather forecast is not looking good for Friday's August 7, 2020 Braves-Phillies game.  Words you rarely see on a site that promotes gambling: You may want to hold off on that bet. (Note that in addition to a generous welcome bonus up to $1000, BetOnline offers a true dime line up to -199)

*Now Celebrating 22 Years in Business
*50% signup bonus up to $1000
*Available most US states (NJ prohibited)
*Live in-play betting until the final minute of a game
*Watch for top Bitcoin bonuses
*True dime line in Baseball up to -199
*$55 minimum to open account
*Highest credit card acceptance rate
LEARN MORE HERE

There was a 75% chance of storms throughout this game earlier in the day, however, those chances had dropped to around 25% by late afternoon.  But alas, the rains game and this one has been postponed.  BetOnline Rules for Postponed Games Can Be Found Here

This game is scheduled to start at 7:05 pm ET.

As Gambling911.com readers know, BetOnline reinstituted the 4.5/5 inning rule.  Moneyline bets will once again have action after the gm goes 5 innings; 4.5 innings if the home team is up.  This follows a brief period at the start of the season where games were required to go 8.5/9 innings in order for there to be action due to Covid-19 uncertainties.  If you're unhappy with your current book's rules, we suggest playing at BetOnline.

- Dan Shapiro, Gambling911.com

Baseball News

Brewers, Cards, Giants, Marlins, Phils, Reds Postseason Odds

Brewers, Cards, Giants, Marlins, Phils, Reds Postseason Odds

With the MLB regular season in its final week, there are high stakes playing out on the field as teams try to qualify for the expanded postseason.

Dodgers and Rays Favored in Latest World Series Odds

Dodgers and Rays Favored in Latest World Series Odds

The latest odds from SportsBetting.ag list the Dodgers and Rays as pennant favorites, and the Dodgers as the overall World Series favorite.

Will the Yankees-Blue Jays Game Be Delayed, Postponed, Cancelled?

Will the Yankees-Blue Jays Game Be Delayed, Postponed, Cancelled?

There is a possibility that Monday's September 7 Yankees vs. Blue Jays game could be delayed or postponed due to weather.

Will the Tigers-Twins Game Be Delayed, Postponed, Cancelled?

Will the Tigers-Twins Game Be Delayed, Postponed, Cancelled?

There is a possibility that Monday's September 7 Tigers-Twins game could be delayed or postponed due to weather.  Our friends at BetOnline offer clear rules for game postponements and are also known to pay out bets/make refunds in some instances regardless.  

Post Deadline Odds 2020 and the Latest ROY, MVP and Cy Young

Post Deadline Odds 2020 and the Latest ROY, MVP and Cy Young

The Padres, Braves, Cubs and Blue Jays all saw their World Series odds improve overnight at the sportsbook while the Yankees’ and Astros’ title chances decreased.

Syndicate