..

Juventus vs. Torino Betting Preview

Written by:
C Costigan
Published on:
Jul/04/2020

The Serie A continues next weekend! The games will be played behind closed doors because of the COVID-19 pandemic and we will have an intriguing contest on Saturday when Juventus hosts Torino in the Derby della Mole.

Juventus leads the Serie A with 72 points in 29 games while Torino is in 14th place with 31 points in 29 games. Juventus is coming off a 3-1 road win against Genoa last Tuesday while Torino lost 2-1 at home against Lazio on Tuesday.

Let's take a closer look at where the betting value is in this matchup.

Betting Odds
 
Team to Win (Regular Time)

Juventus: -323
Torino: +725
Draw: +440

Spread

Juventus: -1.5 (-106)
Torino: +1.5 (-114)

Total

Over 2.5, 3 (-107)
Under 2,5, 3 (-113)

Key Points to Consider

Last 6:

Juventus, coming off 3-1 road win against Genoa, have four wins, two draws and zero losses in their last six overall. Torino, coming off a 2-1 home loss against Lazio, have four losses, one win and one draw in their last six overall.

Momentum: Torino has been on a downward trend -- losing their last four games in the Serie A.

Head-to-Head: These two teams last met in Serie A action on November 2, 2019 and Juventus won 1-0.

Projected Leaders

Simulations I have run project Cristiano Ronaldo, Paulo Dybala, Matthijs de Ligt, Miralem Pjanić and Andrea Belotti as the players most likely to score (four of these five players are from Juventus).

There is a 12.9 percent chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw, Juventus, at 82.9 percent, are heavy favorites to beat Torino, who have a 4.2 percent chance to win on the road.

The leading scorer for Juventus is Cristiano Ronaldo with a 73.0 percent chance of getting one or more goals. When he has at least one goal, Juventus has a 91 percent chance to win.

These two teams are heading in opposite directions, Juventus has played well as of late while Torino is reeling. Juventus has to keep winning to keep Lazio four points behind in the race to win the Serie A and they're clearly the better team here.

Soccer Pick Courtesy of Realbookies: Juventus -1.5 (-106)

Learn more about Pay Per Head:

Specialize Your Betting Board With Pay Per Head
Real Bookies Pay Per Head Accounting Services
Navigating The Future With Pay Per Head Bookie Services
Complete Bookmaking Solutions With Real Bookies
Running a Profitable Online Racebook With Pay Per Head

Football News News

RB Leipzig vs. Atletico Madrid Tips, Betting Odds Champions League 13 August

RB Leipzig vs. Atletico Madrid Tips, Betting Odds Champions League 13 August

Champions League betting is available with RB Leipzig (5/2) v Atletico Madrid  (5/4) Draw (2/1). Betting markets, odds and tips are can be found here

FanDuel "Act of God" Clause Could Cancel College Football Futures

FanDuel "Act of God" Clause Could Cancel College Football Futures

Many sportsbooks have stopped taking bets on college football in light of the Big 10 and PAC 12 cancelling their fall seasons.

With the Big 10 and PAC 12 officially cancelling their college football slate this fall, one has to wonder how this will impact the sportsbooks bottom line.  Of course, attempts to play in the spring would likely more than make up for any losses down the road.

The Impact on Sportsbooks With Big 10, PAC 12 Cancelling Fall Season

With the Big 10 and PAC 12 officially cancelling their college football slate this fall, one has to wonder how this will impact the sportsbooks bottom line.  Of course, attempts to play in the spring would likely more than make up for any losses down the road.

Will There Be College Football This Fall?  Live Coverage

Will There Be College Football This Fall? Live Coverage

The Big 10 Presidents were set to meet at 10:30 am ET to discuss whether they will have fall football.  Should they decide not to, the Pac-12 is likely to follow.  Among the remaining three Power 5 teams, the Big 12 has stayed quiet while both the SEC and AAC are leaning more towards playing.  Throwing a monkey wrench into the situation, some Big 10 teams like Nebraska have said they are willing to play elsewhere should the conference cancel. 

Atalanta vs. Paris Saint-Germain

Atalanta vs. Paris Saint-Germain Tips, Betting Odds Champions League 12 August

Champions League betting is available with Atalanta (5/2) v PSG (1) Draw (3/1). Betting markets, odds and tips are here.

Syndicate